In today’s world, there are a lot of mobile phones available in the market. But choosing the right one is the most difficult part. So today I show you Top 5 Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 30,000 in India.
1. OnePlus Nord
- Size: 16.36 centimeters (6.44 inches)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 408ppi
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Type: Fluid AMOLED with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
The OnePlus Nord looks pretty good on that glossy corning gorilla glass 5 Protected back panels. In fact, even the front is protected by corning gorilla glass 5. The main camera is a 48 megapixel Sony IMX 586 sensors attached by 1.75 lenses, which is optically stabilized it is ably supported by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide 2-megapixel macro and a 5-megapixel depth camera. The one reason why I would recommend the Nord even without testing it is for the oxygen os experience. I got a clean UI with absolutely no hiccups whatsoever the customization options are aplenty and there’s no bloatware or notification spam or pesky cleaner apps. Read the Full Detailed Review.
2. Honor 20
- 48MP+16MP+2MP+2MP AI quad rear camera, 32MP front camera
- 15.90 centimeters (6.26 inch) FHD+ all-view display, 91.7 percent screen to body ratio with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 6 GB, 128 GB internal memory
- Android v9+Magic 2.1.0 operating system with 2.6GHz Huawei Kirin 980 octa-core processor.
- 3750mAH lithium-polymer battery
The Honor 20 is built like most flagships blast to the front and back with an aluminum frame. It’s quite comfortable to use or at least comfortable enough as a slippery glass build. There is no water resistance of any kind, no micro SD slot and no headphone jack. A 7-nanometer chip Huawei’s flagship kitten 980 that seems to help with the battery life the other contributing factor would be magic. I wanted to clarify something on the top this is not an IR blaster it’s a proximity sensor.
Software magic UI is fast and fluid with the Kiran 980. When it comes to gaming the honor 20 had no trouble running pretty much any game available well. The Molly g76 MP 10 GPU might technically not be as powerful as the Adreno 640 from a snapdragon 855. It’s still powerful enough to run any game smoothly. Honors GPU turbo is also supposed to help with this the games not only ran well, but they also look good. If you are looking for Top 5 Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 30,000 in India, Then this one is for you.
- 64 MP+13 MP+8 MP+2 MP rear quad camera, 44 MP+2 MP dual punch-hole front camera with ultra night mode.
- 16.3 cm (6.4-inch) Super AMOLED full-screen 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 8 GB RAM | 128 GB internal memory
- Android v10 based on Color OS 7.0 operating system with 2.2GHz
- MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- 4025 mAH lithium-polymer battery
The Renault series of phones from Oppo has always brought for it some kind of new innovation in the mobile camera space. This year with our Oppo reno 3 pros the pro seems to stand for pro selfies as Oppo is debuting the first ever 44-megapixel selfie camera. The Renault 3 Pro it’s got a gorgeous blue back a very slim profile just a shade over 8 millimeters. It’s surprisingly light just 175 grams that’s despite having a 4000 plus milliamp-hour battery. Oppo have even managed to cram a 6.4 inch HD Plus Super AMOLED panel. The Renault series has always had cutting-edge circuit cameras the Renault 3 had a sharpen selfie camera.
A new chip under this is MediaTek helio p95 it’s basically the p90 but with better AI performance. Now last year’s Renault 2 Z came with the same Elio p90 chipset and Oppo haven’t offered a substantial upgrade here. So that’s a bit of a bummer that said the P 95 does do enough to keep the Renault 3 Pro. The GPU here the power m94 it seems to be able to run games where the demanding titles.
- 48+13+8MP primary camera with 20MP front-facing camera
- 16.23 cm (6.39-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 PPI pixel density.
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB storage
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
The Reimi K 20 Pro is just an upgraded version of the K 20. This has the Snapdragon 855, the K 20 has a Snapdragon 730. The Redimi K 20 Pro deserves the attention is getting because it legitimately tries to include literally everything. You could possibly expect out of a flagship but out of lower price now it’s not all the highest-quality. It definitely has a quantity it has almost everything but it’s still a 400 dollar phone.
6.4 inch 1080p AMOLED no notch thin bezels and it’s pretty bright, it’s visible outdoors with fairly decent colors. The best display in any mid-range phone and then underneath that display glass there is a fingerprint reader which again that’s pretty impressive for a mid-range.
5. Vivo V17
- 32 MP Front Camera, AI Quad Rear Camera 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- 16.36 cm (6.44) E3 S Amoled FHD+ Display
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB
- Android Pie v9 based on OS 9.2 operating system with Qualcomm
- Snapdragon 675AIE octa-core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-ion battery with 18W dual-engine fast charging technology
The V17 Pro is a more symmetrical looking design with all cameras on the rear with the pop-up mechanism in the middle of the phone. The color-shifting back panel which seems to be available in all mid-range smartphones these days, and it looks pretty nice. While the frame of the phone is still plastic, the rear panel is made up of glass, and the pop-up camera made using metal.
The Super AMOLED screen on the V17 Pro looks wonderful. It’s slightly taller with an aspect ratio of 20:9, the colors look nice. The optical fingerprint sensor under the screen works well. Specifications wise, it’s mostly the same as the Vivo V15 Pro. The Vivo V17 Pro does not have the micro SD card slot, but it’s not a big deal to me since 128 GB internal should be enough for most folks. The headphone jack is still here.
The Vivo V17 has a newer chipset, the phone still performs quite well. It might take a bit longer to open some apps compared to other flagship phones, The massive 4,100mAh battery which can get me through a day of heavy use easily, comes with the USB type C. So this are some best Top 5 Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 30,000 in India.
Also, Read Best Phones Under Rs. 20,000