What are the best budget smartphones in the world right now? It’s a big question but Today we’ve got some answers. I recommended the Top 5 Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 20,000 In India.
- 64MP AI Quad rear camera with portrait, ultra-wide lens, macro lens, 20MP front camera.
- Performance: Helio G90T gaming processor, Game turbo, and Liquid cooling technology.
- 16.58 cm (6.53-inch) Dot Notch HDR Display with 2340 x 1080 pixels
- With Amazon Alexa built-in
- Android Pie v9 operating system with 2.05GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-polymer battery with 18W fast charger.
The Redmi note 8 pro is part of the new MediaTek helio gene IDT chipset. And it comes with 6.53 inch (16.59 cm) IPS LCD screen and comes in various storage is like 64 or 128 GB, Good thing is that ram is 6 GB and it also goes up to 8 GB. The screen quality is a good one it’s an IPS grade screen so the viewing angles are also actually good. This phone still retains that IR blaster that means that has remote control functionality. These days you’re not finding a lot of phones with that so that is something nice that they have retained on this phone.
Redimi note 8 pro based on Android 9 and it can be upgradable to 10. The phone is very responsive you did not have any issues of lag. The RAM management surprisingly has been done well as you can see the app stay in memory. This is running on the new Helio G90T, it’s actually very powerful chipsets it’s sort of gaming chipset. You never had any issues of lag or anything on this one.
- Quad Camera Setup: Main Camera 64MP +Ultra Wide 8MP Camera +5MP Depth Camera +5MP Macro Camera and 32MP front facing Camera
- 6.4-inch(16.21 cm) Super Amoled – Infinity U Cut Display,
- FHD+ Resolution (2340 x 1080), 404 PPI
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Exynos 9611 Octa core processor with 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory expandable up to 512 GB and dual SIM
- 6000 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy M31 has a 6.4 inch (16.26 cm) screen and the big thing is that it comes with that massive 6000 milliamp battery. That quad camera set up where the main camera is a 64 megapixel then we have an 8 megapixel wide, 5 megapixel macro, and five-megapixel depth. The front-facing camera is a 32-megapixel shooter.
This is not a gaming smartphone, but I played Call of Duty at medium setting and it works fine. The graphics were set to medium and I would say don’t exceed those medium graphics. You can’t play heavy games you might have to keep the graphical settings to medium. I would say is that the speakers are good enough, when I actually tested the speakers I felt that it could have been slightly louder. A mid-range smartphone from Samsung the camera is that code and lastly, I know many people prefer an AMOLED screen. So yes it does have a decent AMOLED screen so guys if you’re looking for a Samsung what is a mid-range smartphone. I can certainly say this is actually one of the best material smartphones that Samsung has released for the price point of about 15,000.
3. OPPO F15
- 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear camera, 16MP front camera
- 16.2 cm (6.4-inch) AMOLED screen display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 408 PPI
- 8 GB RAM and internal 128 GB
- Android Pie v9.0 based on Color OS 6.1 , 2.1GHz
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor, ARM Mali G72
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
Oppo F15 is having a 6.4 inch (16.26 cm) full HD plus AMOLED screen. The MediaTek P90 octa-core chipset it’s based on a 12-nanometer processor. It has 8 GB of RAM 128 GB of storage. A quad camera set up, the main camera has 48 MP sensor with 8 MP ultra-wide. The Oppo is an AMOLED screen so the quality is good it’s a full HD plus screen. If you are watching those Amazon and Netflix you will get it in HD.
- 64 MP rear camera with 960fps slow-motion, 32 MP front camera
- 16.9418 cm (6.67-inch) FHD+ LCD full-screen dot display, 400 PPI pixel density
- The all-new Interstellar Black color combines different hues of gray and blue together to deliver a shade that mesmerizes you
- Android v10 operating system with 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 8 nm octa-core processor
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB internal memory
- 5020mAH lithium-polymer large battery.
The pro max variant this has slightly different specification than Redmi 9 pros. It has a 64-megapixel camera that’s a rear camera. When compared to the 48-megapixel shooter on the Redmi Note 9 pro and this also has 33 what fast charging. The two major difference we have on these two devices apart from that it’s mostly similar it has the Qualcomm snapdragon 720g, a 32-megapixel selfie camera, included 33-watt fast charger, 5020 mah capacity battery.
5. Oppo F11
- 48MP+5MP dual rear camera, 16MP front camera
- 16.58 cm (6.5-inch) FHD+ with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 PPI pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6 GB RAM 128 GB internal memory
- Android ColorOS v6.0 operating system with 2.1 GHz MediaTek Helio
- P70 octa-core processor, ARM Mali G72
- 4020mAH lithium-ion battery
Oppo F11 is having a 6.5 inch full HD plus screen protected by Gorilla Glass 5. It sparked by the MediaTek helio P70 chipset which is an octa-core chipset. It has 4 GB of RAM 128 GB of internal storage. Going to the camera it’s a dual rear-facing camera the main camera is a 48 megapixel with an F 1.7 lens. The secondary camera is a 5 megapixel for depth. The front-facing camera it’s a 16 megapixel with F 2.0. It also has a 4200 milliamp-hour battery with the VOC 3 fast charging. It’s running on Android Pie that’s Android 9 with a color OS that you might have seen in other Oppo devices that’s the same.
Also read Best Mobile Phones Under 10,000 Rupees.