If you want to immerse yourself in the gaming world, nothing beats plugging in your favorite headphones and turning up the volume. Gamers enjoy hearing their bullets and explosions. However, in a world filled with noise and distractions, staying focused on your game becomes quite tough. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the Best Gaming Headphones Under 10000 to help you enhance your game.
Best Gaming Headphones Under 10000
- Corsair HS60 PRO Surround Gaming
- Creative Sound BlasterX H6
- Hyperx Cloud Alpha Pro
- Razer Blackshark V2 X
- Alienware 310H
- Hyperx Cloud Core 7.1
- Logitech G435
- HyperX Cloud Stinger
1. Corsair HS60 Pro
With rich and haunting 7.1 surround sound, the Corsair HS60 PRO is one of the best gaming headphones under 10000 for PC and consoles. It also has adjustable memory foam ear cups for a custom fit and a microphone with a mute button to turn it off when you’re not chatting or listening to your friends in online games.
- Adjustable ear cups.
- 50 mm neodymium audio drivers.
- Noise cancellation.
- Multi-platform compatible.
- On-ear volume and mute controls.
- Wired connectivity.
- It comes with a high build quality.
- It is comparable with any Device.
- Ear cups are very comfortable.
- Suitable for heavy gamers.
- It is a wired headphone.
2. Creative Sound BlasterX H6
The only headset you’ll ever need is the Creative Sound BlasterX H6 Gaming Headset. Whether you like first-person shooters, racing, fighting, or simply general gaming, Creative has a headset that will meet all of your needs. No matter how long you play, the memory foam ear cups and adjustable headband offer optimal comfort.
- 1 virtual surround sound!.
- detachable noise-reducing.
- Soft ear cups.
- USB connectivity.
- Good durability.
- Excellent sound quality.
- It is comfortable in any size ear.
- You can enjoy the games and movies with high sound quality.
- It is very durable and has a premium design.
- It is more than 500g
3. HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro
The HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Gaming Headset offers an immersive surround sound experience with deep bass for gaming and entertainment, as well as a noise-canceling microphone with complete clarity. With the HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset, you can enjoy a game day like never before.
- HyperX dual chamber drivers.
- Noise cancellation microphone.
- Detachable braided cable.
- aluminum frame.
- Portable design.
- TeamSpeak and Discord Certified.
- Superb sound quality with bass.
- It is made with aluminum which makes it very durable.
- It is very comfortable.
- The sound and design are very impressive.
- It doesn’t come with a 7.1 USB.
4. Razer BlackShark V2 X
One of the best gaming headphones under 10000 is the Razer Blackshark V2 X Wired On-Ear Headphones. The headset is designed to provide immersive gaming and clear communication. They are specifically developed for gaming and are ideal for long gaming sessions, listening to music, or watching movies. The Blackshark V2 In-Ear headset provides high-quality audio in an immersive experience thanks to its flexible and comfy design.
- 1 Surround Sound for.
- Noise Isolating Microphone.
- 50mm High-End Sound Drivers.
- Audio qualities are good.
- It comes with a lightweight design.
- You will experience a good base in sound.
- Build quality is quite impressive.
- Design is simple.
5. Alienware 310H
The Alienware 310H was created with gamers in mind. This gaming headset has a high-quality surround sound capability and can be used on both PC and Mac computers. These flexible headphones allow you to game on the go and have the best gaming experience possible.
- Inbuilt microphone.
- Remote Control.
- Detachable USB connection.
- Great sound.
- Good ear cups.
- Excellent build.
- It comes with an excellent form factor.
- The design and build are according to gamers’ needs.
- Very powerful sound delivers.
- It is wired.
6. HyperX Cloud Core 7.1
The HyperX Cloud Core 7.1 gaming headset is designed for the gaming arena and optimized by elite gamers to produce booming, immersive sound to help you dominate your opponents. The HyperX Cloud Core 7.1 series has been improved, and it now includes a fantastic noise-canceling microphone to remove distractions and noise when gaming.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound.
- Advanced audio control.
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Detachable noise-canceling mic
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- Very durable aluminum frame.
- It is compatible with any device.
- The build quality is quite impressive.
- It has an advanced audio control system.
- It is not for heavy gamers.
7. Logitech G435
With the Logitech G435, you can take your gaming to the next level. These foldable over-ear headphones provide excellent audio that supports Dolby Atmos, so you can hear every shot, footstep, and whisper. They’re wireless and lightweight, with an 18-hour battery life, so you can focus on the game without being distracted by cables.
- Bluetooth Wireless.
- Mic Dropped.
- Superior audio quality.
- Long battery life.
- Very lightweight.
- It is comfortable with any head size.
- It is good for gaming as well as listening to songs.
- You will get an experience like expensive headphones.
- Build quality is poor.
8. HyperX Cloud Stinger
For pro gamers and multi-game players, the HyperX Cloud Stinger is the finest option. It comes in a matte black color and features extra padding on the headband and ear cups for added durability, comfort, and noise suppression. You may listen to music with crystal clear sound quality anytime, anyplace with this connected gaming headphone.
- Wired connectivity.
- Volume control.
- 50mm driver.
- Adjustable Steel slider.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
- You can adjust the steel slider.
- It is very lightweight that you can carry it.
- It comes with a premium design and fully loaded features.
- Wire quality is poor.
If you are an avid gamer and always wanted to buy a good pair of headphones, but your budget was holding you back, then these under 10000 gaming headphones are some of the best you can find. They have a superb sound quality and have some nice features too. There are several considerations to make when purchasing gaming headphones, and we’ve taken all of them into account while creating this list of the best gaming headphones under 10000.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can we use these headphones for heavy gaming?
Yes, you can use it.
2. What is the main factor that we should consider before buying any headphones from the market?
The Audio quality and build quality should check first.