Today in this article we will talk about the Use of Fire Tv Stick. Do you want to convert your TV into a streaming device? Then it is possible with help of a TV stick. It is a device that will convert your TV into a streaming device in a few steps.
Let me give you in-depth information about fire TV stick through this article. Below we have included every single detail about the fire tv stick. Have a look!
What is Fire TV Stick?
TV stick is one of the popular streaming devices where user can watch their favorite movies and web series on TV. This rectangle shape stick can convert your TV into a streaming device and allows you to access applications like Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime. Amazon has launched various models of TV stick in the market.
It allows the user to choose the best TV stick based on their requirements and budget. Unlike traditional devices, the TV stick is very much portable. All you need to do is plug the device into TV, and then your TV is ready to watch online moves and web series. But, you need to have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for this. Fire TV access content online; therefore, you need to have a proper Wi-Fi connection for this.
The best thing about the TV stick is it offers over 500,000 movies and TV shows for free. This means users don’t need to pay a single penny for these movies. If you have Netflix premium or amazon prime, you can log in to your account and access all the paid shows and movies without any problem.
Why do we need it?
There is much use of TV stick that one could enjoy from their TV. It is a media streaming device it allows you to stream videos, movies, and TV shows on your TV. Moreover, users can install other streaming applications like Spotify on their TV. If you have regular TV, it does not allow you to watch online content and shows.
It doesn’t have any Ethernet port or in-built Wi-Fi card to access the internet. Amazon TV stick is a hardware device that fills the gap between regular TV and Smart TV. Traditional TV doesn’t have the processing power to run applications like YouTube, Prime, and Uulu.
But, the Fire stick has processing power, built-in Wi-Fi card, which makes it very easy to run applications like Netflix, Spotify, and other streaming services. Moreover, the size of the fire TV stick is very small, which also gives portability when you are carrying it from one place to another place.
Use Of Fire TV Stick
- Fire TV stick can be used as a streaming device to convert your regular TV into a smart TV. It also allows you to install a multimedia application like Spotify, Netflix, and various Video-on-demand applications on your TV. Fire TV stick comes in different models depending upon quality like HD, FHD, and 4K.
There is much use of TV sticks in your regular TV. If you are using traditional TV, then there are lots of use of fire TV stick. Now let’s discuss how to use the Fire stick on your TV. Here we will look at stepwise instructions to use a fire TV stick in your regular TV.
- If you have unboxed the Fire TV stick, you will get one USB Micro cable, power adapter, and Fire TV stick.
- Now plug the power adapter and cable; after this plug-in, another end of the cable into the fire TV stick.
- Plug the Fire TV stick in the HDMI port of your TV and then plug the adapter into a power source.
- Put the battery in the remote and then Turn on your TV.
- There should be HDMI or input buttons on your TV remote. Use your remote to access the HDMI device from your TV.
- After this, you will see the information to set up your Fire TV stick in your TV.
- Choose your language, and then you will need to connect your fire TV stick to the internet. To connect the fire TV, stick with your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password of your network and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, make sure to create one. You can also create from TV, but I recommend you to create your account from a computer or phone.
- Once you create an account and log in, you will need to follow additional steps to set up the fire TV on your TV.
- After you finish the account setup process, you will see pre-installed applications like prime and Netflix on your TV. You can also access them if you have bought the premium of these applications.
This is how you can use a TV stick in your TV. Make sure you have a good internet connection to avoid errors during setup. Once you finish setup, you can stream any kinds of movies and TV shows from your TV.
Features of Amazon Fire TV stick
When it comes to features, the Amazon TV stick has a lot to offer to their user. Apart from streaming movies and TV shows, it converts your TV into smart, allowing installing applications and playing online games as well.
Fire TV is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB of RAM. The unit requires very little power and can run efficiently without any problem. Moreover, the device allows you to stream higher quality content depending upon your internet connection.
Voice Command :
Fire stick remote has an in-built microphone that allows you to control your TV using voice commands. You can play, stop and change content without pressing any button. All you need to do is press and hold the microphone button on the remote and give a voice command. Here is the list of voice commands that you can try.
- Alexa, Search for […..]
- play [….. song]
- show me new movies
- watch from beginning
- the next episode
Audio and Video Quality :
Depending upon the features or setup of your television, you can stream HD, FHD, and even 4K using a Fire stick. Apart from this, the Fire stick also supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, which will improve your streaming experience. But, make sure you have a good connection if you are watching videos and pictures.
When it comes to audio, the Fire TV stick supports traditional 5.1 sound formats and Dolby Atmos. Depending upon your home theater Dolby Atmos will deliver an immersive listening experience.
Applications and software :
It allows you to install various applications and games from the app store. The device comes with pre-installed video-on-demand applications like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. You can also download Hill Climbing, Asphalt 8, Wrestling, and various games. Depending upon your choice and preference, you can also install applications.