Smartphones have become a central need for everyone in this digitally connected society, especially after the Covid-19. The demand for the smartphone has increased so much in recent years as everything got changed. There are a lot of smartphones in the market in India, so everyone wants to know which is the best smartphone in India?
Things like online classes and Work from home became very common, so the demand for the smartphone has also skyrocketed.
Since then, hundreds of smartphones have been launched with new features and innovations every year. When it comes to India, the smartphone market is very crowded. There are around 10 popular smartphone brands in the country. If you are planning to buy New Smartphone, then you have come to the right place.
Top 10 Smartphones in India 2022
When it comes to buying a smartphone, there are various things that you need to consider speed, processor, camera, and graphics.
These are some of the most common things you will come up with while buying a smartphone. This article will help you to choose, which is the best Smartphone in India (2022)?
Iphone 13 is one of the most powerful and features rich smartphones available in the Apple lineup right now. The phone comes with a powerful A15 Bionic processor and stunning 120Hz Display. That supports almost any kind of application and game. Similarly, the company has made major changes on the processor, camera, and some minor changes in battery and Display in this new model of iPhone 13 pro.
- 7 inch Super Retina XDR display
- 12 MP of TrueDepth front Camera with 4K Dolby Vision
- 28 hours of battery backup
- A15 Bionic ultra-fast chip
- Improved Camera performance and can take better images even during the low light.
- Automatic refresh rate adjustment
- Excellent battery backup of 24 hours with video playback
- A very powerful processor that lets you play powerful games in high frames.
- There is no significant change in this particular model compared to the past model.
Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra is another beast that deserves to be on this list for its powerful Snapdragon 888 processor and 120 Hz smooth display. When it comes to display, Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra comes with 6.8 inches of AMOLED curved display. The phone features wireless charging and also comes with 5G supports. Overall the phone has all the features and technology required to stand out as the best smartphone in India.
- Triple Primary Camera with 50 MP TruePixel + OIS, 48 MP Sony IMX586 Ultra wide sensor, and 48 MP periscope 120X camera.
- 81 inch of 120 Hz AMOLED display along with Dolby Vision.
- Snapdragon 888 processor and Adreno 660 GPU
- 67 Watt of Wired and Wireless charging
- Stunning 2K display and Dolby vision
- Excellent Camera quality with fine detailing and great zoom image
- Outstanding performance while running heavy games like Fortnite, PUBG, and Mobile Legends
- The phone can fully charge within 37 minutes
- Irrelevant apps with no use
- The camera requires software update for night shots
- Fingerprint sensor and face detection system is not faster.
When it comes to innovation, Samsung never disappoints us. This new model of Samsung Galaxy Z folds is the first foldable phone in the world. However, this is 3rd foldable Phone from Samsung, and it has made lots of improvements from its past model. It has made significant changes in battery, camera, and processor. Overall it is a multipurpose phone which can be used as Tablet, Phone and comes with a powerful processor which also supports multitasking.
- 19 cm of flex display with 60 Hz and 120 Hz of refresh rate
- IPX8 water resistance with corning Gorilla glass display
- Snapdragon 800 chipset that also supports 5G
- Under display camera
- Larger Display that makes multitasking very easy
- Sturdy aluminum body and comes with corning Gorilla glass protection
- Apps work smoothly on split-screen and without split-screen
- Powerful processor and can run multiple applications without any problem
- It doesn’t have a good battery backup
- The keyboard can’t be split
In recent years One plus has stood out as one of the major smartphone brands in India. The company is known for manufacturing powerful phones at affordable pricing.
This particular One plus 9 Pro model comes with an incredible 120 Hz QHD display and powerful Snapdragon 888 Processor. This powerful processor can with stand any High FPS game at a stable frame rate. It is one of the best smartphones that one could get in mid-range.
- It comes with a powerful Snapdragon 888 processor with 5G supports
- 7 inches of Fluid Amoled Display with 120 Hz of refresh rate
- 65 Watt of wired charging and 50 watts of wireless charging
- It comes with Oxygen OS
- LTPO display that automatically adjusts the refresh rate up to 120 Hz
- It has IP68 of water resistance
- 65 watt of powerful charging that charges that fully charge the phone in just half an hour
- Fantastic sound quality and latest Snapdragon processor
- Battery drain too fast
- The fingerprint is not as effective as expected
- It heats too quickly when you are using heavy applications or games
Asus ROG is one of the most powerful gaming smartphones with a powerful built-in Snapdragon processor. This Asus Rog Phone 5 runs on Android 11, comes with a User-friendly UI and is equipped with an advanced cooling system. The phone comes with an excellent GPU that makes it suitable for playing games. Besides this, it has all the features like 5G support, wifi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity supports.
- Snapdragon 888 processor with 5G support
- 6000 mAh of battery life with powerful 65-watt fast charging
- It supports wifi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1
- Enhanced Ultrasonic touch sensor
- Air triggered touch sensor
- Dual side charged support best for playing landscape gaming
- Great sound including dual front-firing speaker
- 17 hours of battery backup
- No protective case
There is nothing to surprise that this affordable RealMe GT 5G comes on this list. Over the past couple of years, RealMe has made many improvements to its smartphone. This particular model of RealMe GT is equipped with a powerful Snapdragon 888 2.4 GHz processor. It comes to the camera; it has a 64 MP rear camera and 16 MP of Front Camera. Besides this, it has 8 GB of RAM and fast charging support.
- It is powered by a snapdragon 888 processor
- It comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128Gb of storage
- 4500 mAh of battery life and fast charging support of 65 watt
- It is Android and comes with Realme UI 2.0
- 65 watts of fast charging
- Superb Camera quality both in daylight and at night
- Dolby Atmos dual speaker
- There is no problem with heating and lag
- Fingerprint and facial recognition is not that fast
Oppo is one of the leading budget range smartphone manufacturers known for manufacturing all-rounder smartphone-like Reno. Oppo Reno 4 pro is another affordable yet most popular smartphone available right now. Reno is one of the successful and powerful smartphones in Oppo Lineup. The smartphone comes with all the features like fast charging, AI Camera, and a stunning Display.
- 51 cm of Amoled 3D borderless display
- 65 Watt of super VOOC 2.0 charger
- 48 MP of primary Camera + 8MP wide Angle 2MP of Macro + 2Mp of the mono rear quad camera and 32 MP of punch hole front camera
- It is based on Android V10 with Color OS 7.2 operating system.
- Excellent battery life it can last up to 24 hours with a normal app or video Usage
- Impressive borderless Display with 120 Hz of refresh rate
- Fantastic Sound quality best for watching and listening to music
- Durable design
- UI is quite confusing when you are using a dual SIM as it can’t identify messages from specific SIM
- Night Flare mode is not available on this phone
iQOO is a new smartphone manufactured in India. I know most of you might be unknown about this smartphone brand in India. iQOO is a good smartphone brand for anyone who is looking multipurpose phone at mid pricing range. The reason why we have included this on our list is because of Snapdragon 888 processor with 660 Adreno GPU. In addition to this, it also provides a liquid cooling system that will prevent phones from heating while using heavy apps.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- Powerful 66 Watt flash charge technology
- 82 cm of 120 Hz Amoled Display
- 48 MP of OIS rear camera and Sony IMX598 Sensor
- Durable built quality can bear feet of drop without any issues
- Fast charging in just 20 minutes
- Great rear and front camera
- Faster face and fingerprint unlock
- Little bug on the OS
- There is some problem while transferring data from one device to another
Galaxy SS21 is another powerful high-end smartphone from Samsung. This Galaxy S21 comes with amazing 108 MP cameras, which gives you the highest resolution of the image in 30x 50x and even 100x zoom. There are three different variants of S21 that you can buy depending upon your choice and preferences. On the other hand, it has a smooth 6.8-inch touch automatic refresh rate adjustment from 10 Hz to 120 Hz.
- 108 MP + 12 MP + 10 MP + 10 MP of rear Camera and 40 MP of front Camera
- Snapdragon 888 processor and Pie v.10 OS
- 5000 mAh of battery life with fast charging support
- 8 Inch of Dynamic Amoled 4K display
- Excellent Camera quality with 100x Zoom support
- Excellent battery backup of 24 hours
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quite expensive
This Vivo is one of the best cameras smartphones in India. The company is known for manufacturing excellent phones with a great camera. Vivo X70 Pro plus is all in one smartphone where you will get all the features like Fast wireless charging, powerful processor, water-resistance, and other various features. If you are looking for a budget-friendly and best camera phone, then the Vivo X70 pro plus is best for you.
- 48 MP + 13 MP of rear camera and 13 MP of Front Camera
- 33 Watt of faster charging and 4200 mAh of battery
- Funtouch OS 11.1
- 12 GB of RAM and Snapdragon 870 processor with 5G support
- Outstanding Camera Quality and excellent performance
- 24 Hours of full battery backup
- Instant fingerprint and facial recognition
- No heating and lag issues while using heavy application
- Only 33 Watt of fast charging
- Unnecessary application is installed
- Speaker sound is not loud
My Recommendation :
If you are still confused which is the best smartphone in India?
And which one is to buy?
There are different types of high-end and low-end smartphones available in India right now. The above-listed phones are some of the best smartphones in India 2022. Here we have discussed different types of smartphones for Camera, Gaming, Performance, Multi-purpose, and multitasking.
Similarly, if you want my recommendation, then I will suggest Apple iPhone 13 pro or Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra. These two smartphones are all-rounder phones that offer Amazing Camera quality, a powerful processor, and all the latest features and innovations.